This article discusses to how to add your company domains to bind with your IWSaaS account.
Below requirements and steps for domain approval:
- The domain must be public and not an internal Active Directory (AD) domain.
- If you want to create two users (Example: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org), you need to add these two domains separately.
- Trend Micro's IWSaaS team will verify these domains. If the domain is not owned by the customer, Trend Micro will reject it.
To add a domain:
- Log in to the IWSaaS admin console.
- Go to Administration. On the left panel under Users & Authentication, click Domains > Add.
- Enter the name of your domain and provide a valid email address. Click Save and verify domain ownership.
You will receive an email for domain verification on the email address specified.
- Open the email and click the URL to verify the domain.