- Go to the Deep Security as a Service portal and click the SIGN UP NOW button.
- Enter your account name, username and password, email address and type the captcha characters.
- Click Next.
- Read the license agreement, and then tick the check box I have read and accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click Finish.
- Wait for the account confirmation email. Once you receive the confirmation email, click the account confirmation URL.
You will be redirected to the sign-in page with your account name and username.
- Enter your password, and then click SIGN IN.
Verify that you can log in and check the wizards explaining the interface items and other possible steps.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Signing up for a Deep Security as a Service trial account
Thank you for your feedback!