Know how to view the details of an IPS rule in Cloud One Workload Security.
Follow these steps:
- Open the rule details page.
- Double-click on an event triggered by the rule.
- Click the link in Reason section to open the rule details page.
- You may also open the rule details page with the following method, if no event triggered by the rule. Navigate to Policies > Common Objects > Rules > Intrusion Prevention Rules, and search the rule by the rule ID or key words.
- Read the description to understand the rule.
- Find other information like vulnerability, configuration and options by switching to the corresponding tab.
- Find more information such as solution and impacted applications. Click on the links under External References section in the Vulnerability tab. For example, "Mitre CVE-2014-3566" in the above screenshot.